Re: [Melb] Tram Conductors

Sounds like they've created a problem for themselve. If the people who
check tickets are going sell them as well, your average fare evader
will wait and see if a conductor will come along. If they don't then
they ride free, if they do then they act innocent an say they got on
at the last stop and couldn't understand the ticket machine, and could
I please buy a ticket from you?

Tali