Re: [SA] TransAdelaide/ARTC crossing problems at Blackwood

Maurie Daly wrote:

> This post also brings up the similar situation in Victoria re the NE
> SG and BG lines ,of who is responsible for the common infrastructure.
> ie the level crossings, the Radio Base stations, shared communications
>
> like the aerial pole route.
> Who maintains this stuff?
>
> MD

It may came under the newly form company called PTR
P- Powerlines,
T- Telecommunication
R- for Rail

Because I asked the fellow that was working at Bunbury
Railbridge Substation for Power & Signals.
(That was Friday 6/10/2000)
The vehicle has a very interest icon image.

--
Regards
Capt. W. J. Somerville

Website Address    http://www.blackbirdcruises.com.au/