Re: Today (Sat) on 22 plat. Central

<signal_spotter@my-deja.com>
>   "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
> > <signal_spotter@my-deja.com
> > >   "Tezza"

> the train in front after tripping on the intermediate or following trip

> > > But you haven't given a reason why you think they're unnecessary.
> >
> > Gee, what's that up in the first paragraph.
> >
> Obviously I've read that reply but I'm not convinced that's a valid
> reason.

Doesn't matter, I gave a reason. That's why *I* think they're unneccessary.

> > > You've just come out with a opinionated statement. I'm interested in
> > > hearing why you think they're unnecessary.
> >
> > Please read the first paragraph again and you'll find out why. BTW,
> when were
> > opinionated statements outlawed?
> >

> Who said they were outlawed? Not I. I just explained the difference
> between a 'reason' and a 'statement'.

That's up to me to dedide what the *reason* is as to why *I* think they're
unneccassary.

>Now in response to your other
> reply, I would love to go on a jolly around Australia sitting in the
> drivers cab all day long to get back in touch with reality but
> unfortunately I have to continue incompetently designing these  signals
> using the tools that I have been given. Which reminds me, I have to get
> back to work and not continue this pointless thread. However I'm sure
> you'll continue it with some juvenile response.

Why would I start that now? You're the one who just made the personal attack
and dived for cover. Get out of your office and see how a real train operates.
It should be compulsory for everyone who has any decision making duties to do
with the railways.