Re: Special from Sydney to Canberra to get AB91on Nov 25

Wooden cars are allowed on the mainline. They can even be used trailing if
they are fitted with collision posts. If they have a steel car behind them
they don't need collision posts. Even wooden underframe end platform cars
are allowed to run.
Cheers
Bob