Re: I want to murder Sonia

It's the worst at Strathfield with the apparent love of using Taylor's
lowering-inflection sound files rather than the more apprioriate
rising-inflection files for intermediate stops. It sound absolutely
horrible. Stations with SPI sound a little better, but very slow due to the
gaps in between stations and "The Trains on platform  X goes to
[destination] ..... (sort of long gap)...first stop  bla bla bla)
]

39dc33bc$0$11618$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39dc33bc$0$11618$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...