Re: I want to murder Sonia

"Bob Merchant"

> I don't know about murdering Sonia. How about shooting the station staff?
> Where were they?  I heard one announcement at Central repeated continuously
> without a break seven times and that was enough to set you screaming.
> Enough is enough is enough!

I was led to believe it's controlled from the box, so I was actually feeling
sorry for station staff who had to put up with it longer than me. Surely they
wouldn't inflict it on themselves like that?

At Campbelltown on Tuesday after the points failure at Turrella, everything
was late. They played the announcement "The train on platform 2 will depart
first" at least 7 times. Then it changed to "The train on platform 1 will
depart first". Mass exodus off one train onto the other.