[Vic] Gellibrand (was Re: [NSW] Holbrook railway)

Yes, I think 1962 is the correct closure date.  I don't think that that line
ever went *just* to Gellibrand though did it?  My map shows it terminating
there.  IIRC the Crowes section was progressively lifted in the late 1950's,
then the remainder from Beech Forest to Colac closed in 1962.  It's strange
some of the other lines the map also shows that have been closed since the
60's, but recent closures are no longer shown...

Trev.

39D9DCAA.B017B333@enternet.com.au">news:39D9DCAA.B017B333@enternet.com.au...