[NSW] Holbrook railway

Hi all,
Driving through Holbrook on the Hume the other day I noticed what looked
like the remains of a railway goods yard with goods shed on the right as we
were heading North.  Is this the remains of a railway line to (through?)
Holbrook?  My map atlas didn't show any railway line at Holbrook (nearest
was Culcairn), but the same map atlas also shows a line from Colac -
Gellibrand in Vic so that doesn't mean much.

Totally off topic (well, Aussie Olympic rider Andrew Hoy comes from
Culcairn!) I was amused at the 3 day event final to hear the standard "Oi!
Oi! Oi!" chant changed to "Hoy! Hoy! Hoy!" after Andrew Hoy rode and
Australia won the gold - good on ya Aussie riders!

Trev.