Re: [NSW] Closing ceremony transport

All the trams kept getting overloaded and some people were too arrogant to
get off even though we were'nt going to move anywhere whilst they were there
and all services from Central had minimal if any standing space, all were
8car sets that I saw. The crowd at Central around midnight trying to get to
the suburban platforms was unbelievable. Most services up in the top side of
the suburban appeared to be going to Ashfield and Campbelltown.

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
39d7389e$0$15560$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39d7389e$0$15560$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Hubert Lam"
> > * Most up trains were very well loaded or even had crush loads from 2pm.
Up
&
> > Blacktown(from LDD)) and so the crush load one is often the Hornsby
train

> > That was all I was able to manage to observe. fell asleep on the way
back to
> > Concord West =p  Others please tell us what you've seen!
>
> Up Banker ex Liverpool 17.23 was packed all the way. No-one could get on
from Sydenham on. Some got off at Redfern and Central but
> not many. It was a waste of time stopping at Town Hall and Central. The
station staff at Circular Quay wouldn't let the guard open