Re: [NSW] Closing ceremony transport

"Hubert Lam"
> * Most up trains were very well loaded or even had crush loads from 2pm. Up
> Shore trains especially, as the Up Shore timetable tends to combine three
> trains together (Hornsby via Strathfield (from HBY), Penrith (from BEW) &
> Blacktown(from LDD)) and so the crush load one is often the Hornsby train
>
> That was all I was able to manage to observe. fell asleep on the way back to
> Concord West =p  Others please tell us what you've seen!

Up Banker ex Liverpool 17.23 was packed all the way. No-one could get on from Sydenham on. Some got off at Redfern and Central but
not many. It was a waste of time stopping at Town Hall and Central. The station staff at Circular Quay wouldn't let the guard open
the doors until the crowd from the previous train had dispersed. I could see the Quay was packed.