Re: XPT Derailment

Apparently the Melbourne XPT come against a couple of metal spikes or
something that some dickhead maliciously placed on the line somewhere (I
didn't hear where it was). All that I saw in my quick glance was the front
bogies on the front loco in the dirt. Don't think anyone was injured and the
train didn't appear to be injured.

39D7E392.6EFC98B5@hermes.net.au">news:39D7E392.6EFC98B5@hermes.net.au...