Re: Parramatta to Chatswood railway

I had my first look at this website and its photos etc. Interesting that the
propoed Parramatta staion had SPI indicators rather than Plasma screens (I
know this is only early days). Also each station also has a large sign shown
outside with the logo at the top and the station name written sideways
underneath. have any of these been appaering at existing stations).

txWU5.11$Pp1.2810@news0.optus.net.au">news:txWU5.11$Pp1.2810@news0.optus.net.au...