Re: Parramatta to Chatswood railway

I believe some engineering design work is under way as the consultants have
opened an office in Parramatta, I don't know who will get the construction
work though it may be broken up into sections. I don't think the Australian
half of the joint venture company who did the airport link tunnel will be
included as they have well and truely pissed off the NSW govt.

Chris

txWU5.11$Pp1.2810@news0.optus.net.au">news:txWU5.11$Pp1.2810@news0.optus.net.au...