Re: [NSW] 81 + 48 on 8 car V set (dead) down Blue Mountains NOW - 7pm

At 7 something last night I wasn't looking at the time a 81 loco with an 4
car V set was going on the UP passing Springwood.
did any trains get fried by the lighting going though the system? but I
heard that lighting only struck a base station....

8vkbnn$rli$1@spacebar.ucc.usyd.edu.au">news:8vkbnn$rli$1@spacebar.ucc.usyd.edu.au...