Re: Probe into coal train near miss

> > > If you have an attempt at correct spelling and punctuation, someone
might
> > > reply.
> > >
> > piss off u little noddy snotball .... are u the perfect god?
>
> Yes.
>
> > is it beneath u to talk to someone
>
> Obviously not moron, I replied.

then it isnt beneath u to speak to me is it .. therefore simple logic
concludes from your statement above that you sir are aliar and a cad ! lol
look u contradicted yaself within a few short sentences .. got to much brake
dust in ya balls?

> > who maybe has english as asecond language
>
> Hmmm, Ruth Cook....... Yeah, definately Chinese I'd say.

if u look upo themeaning of " maybe " u will see your answer above shows
again the intelligence of a supposed skilled labourer :)

> > or for whatever reason is not a great speller like u?
>
> Laziness?

arthritus?

> > get a life goody two dorks!
>
> Obviously a better one than you - back to the herd sheep boy!

yes u think u are better .. i gathered that from the first i read of u ..
but i know better than that .. u r a snoddy little upass who thinks hes god
and shouldnt reply to some one who cannot spell :)
have avery nice day

> > i suppose u think being an aussie train driver is so kewl .... nothing
but a
> > skilled labourers job ... i know .. i was one for 11 yrs !
>
> And still learned nothing? Quite an achievement.

i learned train driving is an easy some what mundane labourers job .. it
became boring so i left

Your (and hers) newsreader
> has a built-in spellchecker, put the sheep aside for a sec and turn it
on -
> No, I said put the sheep aside, turn the spellchecker on.

y? is your brain to feeble to decipher the meaning unless spelled 100%
correctly? lol
stop dreaming your an airline pilot for 5 minutes and take your head outta
ya sloppy ass and have alook at the real world

have anice day
i am
:)