Re: Probe into coal train near miss

a very short and sweet article. I pose this question. if the coal train ws
crossing the spirt of the outback way was the point at beoth end of the
crossing loop not set so one train entered the mainline and one entered the
loop. would this not be safer than having both sets of points set for the
same road. Oh What a SPAD ...... QR

fFZR5.26$ZF1.3594@news0.optus.net.au">news:fFZR5.26$ZF1.3594@news0.optus.net.au...