Re: Probe into coal train near miss

in itself that will not fix the problem...umm  that's how Riggs Creek Loop
works!
Down trains enter No2 road and Up trains always enter No1 Rd..
Safest way to stop boredom and all the other things that allow ordinary
humans to daydream, is to fix absolutes!
In my sleep, if you focused a bright red light on my eyelids, I might not
know what the hell was happening, but I would not have to think what message
is being given to me.
SMES5.141596$e5.73181@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:SMES5.141596$e5.73181@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...