[Sydney] East Hills quadruplication

How far west will the quadruplication be taken in the current stage?
(My guess might be just before Beverly Hills - so there won't be any
works necessary on the King Georges Rd roadbridge until the new
freeway extension is complete, thus reducing the traffic flow along KG
Rd .... (bit of local knowledge needed here to understand this; sorry
to others).

I noticed at Bardwell Pk stn (I think) that there appears to be some
work on what looks like new platform on the new "outside" lines - or
is it just embankment work?

If it's new plaform(s), will the existing centre island platform
remain, or be remove, leaving the 2 centre lines as "through" fast
lines (like UK systems, amongst others).

steam3801
A computer used to take up a whole building
 - now they just take up your whole life