Re: [Sydney] East Hills quadruplication

In article <8ver1to7srudo3h6bh670mkijrejnpiabq@4ax.com>,
steam3801  <anon@anon.com> wrote:
>How far west will the quadruplication be taken in the current stage?
>(My guess might be just before Beverly Hills -

 There are 2 sets of low angle (high speed) points sitting just on the up
side of Beverly Hills. They have been there for some time. I would imagine
that these points will go into the mainline somewhere near Beverly Hills
and form the end of the current Quadruplication project. These points
are LONG, I think it is quite possible they might have mainline speeds
across them like the moveable frog points at Glenfield.
 NSW getting its 2nd set of moveable frog points ?

>I noticed at Bardwell Pk stn (I think) that there appears to be some
>work on what looks like new platform on the new "outside" lines - or
>is it just embankment work?

 I went through there yesterday (on my way to Thirmere), id say the
earth works I saw are simple embankment stablisations. The fast tracks
will be the outer ones.