Re: Probe into coal train near miss

"Greg"
> "Tezza"
> > "Ruth_Cook"
> > > a very short and sweet article. I pose this question. if the coal train
> ws crossing the spirt of the outback way was the point at beoth end of the
> > > crossing loop not set so one train entered the mainline and one entered
> the loop. would this not be safer than having both sets of points set for
> the same road. Oh What a SPAD ...... QR
> >
> > If you have an attempt at correct spelling and punctuation, someone might
> > reply.
> >
> piss off u little noddy snotball .... are u the perfect god?

Yes.

> is it beneath u to talk to someone

Obviously not moron, I replied.

> who maybe has english as asecond language

Hmmm, Ruth Cook....... Yeah, definately Chinese I'd say.

> or for whatever reason is not a great speller like u?

Laziness?

> get a life goody two dorks!

Obviously a better one than you - back to the herd sheep boy!

> i suppose u think being an aussie train driver is so kewl .... nothing but a
> skilled labourers job ... i know .. i was one for 11 yrs !

And still learned nothing? Quite an achievement. Your (and hers) newsreader
has a built-in spellchecker, put the sheep aside for a sec and turn it on -
No, I said put the sheep aside, turn the spellchecker on.