Re: how many cityrail employees can you fit into a drivers cab?

Dave P

| > Everyone who works midnight to dawn knows what sunrise does, not just
| > train drivers :)
| >
| > The idea is to keep moving, somewhat harder in a cab :)
|
| Tell me about it - I did not realise you had a taxi drivers authority. :-)
|
| Dave

"I am a cab driver and you will respect my authoritah?"

Judging on some taxi cabs I've been in, they must still be handing them out
to anyone who asks and presents a box of All Bran.

--
Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

Talk to the hand!