Re: how many cityrail employees can you fit into a drivers cab?

pdwyer@my-deja.com wrote:

> In article <3a19cfc3$0$19402$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
>   "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
> >
> > <pdwyer@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8vcd4j$8r5
> $1@nnrp1.deja.com...

> > > amongst what  were generally fairly good recommendations.
> > >
> > > Shows what you know, having an unnecessary person in the cab has
> > > directly led to at least one accident up here.
> >
> > If "up here" is bananaland, the recomenendations had nothing to do
> with you.
> > It was a useless recomendatiuon, widely ignored.
>
> No it wasn't. Another person, who is not the driver, can interfere with
> the drivers concentration, to the point of not paying correct attention
> to signals.

When you start work at, say, 02:11, you pray that there will be a driver
travelling pass at around sunrise, or you will fall asleep!   People who do
not work these shifts do not know what I am talking about, and never will.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au