Re: Connex loses another customer

I don't think it's so important during peak hour, when express trains from
Box Hill are coming through every 3-4 minutes, among all the stopping
trains. It's not like the bulk of people on those trains would be alighting
there to change to other trains or trams. And they're unlikely to be going
shopping at 8am.

However, one extra stop for the sake of consistency on the timetable may be
desirable.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia