Re: [Melb] French trams for the city's Paris end

"Chris Gordon" <cmgord@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
3A192CE8.D79FD9C2@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au">news:3A192CE8.D79FD9C2@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au...
> There are a few places where a train in its own right of way will
> trigger lights to turn in its favor.
>
> Victoria Street (109).
> Burwood Hwy (75)
>
> A couple others, but I can remember them all (but they are all places
> where the tram is in a right of way or entering/leaving a right of way).

Are there any spots where the approach of a tram will actually trigger the
lights to turn red against traffic on a cross road (as opposed to just a
turning/service lane like on Burwood Hwy)?

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au