Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures

Dave Proctor wrote...

> And my
> opinion is that you have been acquiring equipment that you have no hope of
> ever running, and the cost of acquiring this equipment will keep you from
> running the equipment you currently have. Meanwhile, groups that *could*
> have been operating the equipment you have acquired have nothing to
operate.
> The net result? Nobody operates anything, instead of two operators
operating
> something.

So you support the preservation of our collection, but think that it should
be now given/sold to all comers.

That's a real incentive to try and achieve something. We should preserve
what we can so that some arbitrary dictator can come along and force us to
give it to somebody else. Not sure of the politics here... is that communism
or anarchy?

Trevor