Re: The train makes a strong case for the car

In article <3A131ACC.DF693BAA@optushome.com.au>,
  Rob Kearey <mammal@optushome.com.au> wrote:
> Ben wrote:
>
> > I completely agree, I find it fascinating going through industrial
areas,
> > with lots ex/current sidings and different trains campared to what I
> > normally see out my way.
>
> Me Too.

I also like lines that go besides railway workshop/depot. Werribee line
is one of them. Plus on Werribee line occasionally you get to see ASR's
orange livery locos. On Saturday if you are lucky --->R711, in the
evening some days of the week--Overland and the Ghan. I found Werribee
line is one of the most fasinating line in Melbourne.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/