Re: The train makes a strong case for the car

> Personally, I quite like looking out on the ugly side of a city from a
> train window. But, I have to admit I'm less keen on graffitied
> stations and infrequent service.
>
> Tali

I completely agree, I find it fascinating going through industrial areas,
with lots ex/current sidings and different trains campared to what I
normally see out my way. I dont like the ghostly feeling off the unloved
deserted stations though. A few stations on the western side of Melbourne in
particular.

I love seeing the great aussie backyard with grass, hills hoist, lemmon
tree, maybe a barbecue/incinerator in the corner and a totem tennis pole for
good measure.

Ben Smith