Re: [NSW] Clyburn?

ok, I'll scrap that Train factory idea, unless there's a private
company out there with billions of $$$$ (or maybe millions) who want to
base their headquarters there.

Or Speedrail can have a maintence centre there like Meeks Road. Nah,
too far to think beyond.

Housing Estate? That's put Clyde Station to good use, or is the land un-
usable? (The estate that is)

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689