Re: [NSW] Clyburn?

I always imagine those platforms to be haunted! Trains don't stop there
for a very conspiracy type reason! (Please whatever you do, don't take
this seriously...it's just my inmagination!)

Anyways I've been curious about the large area of land behind MainTrain
and behind Clyde Engineering (Or what's left of it!). Can't seem to
refresh my mind on what's in that area (A couple of sidings, overgrown
weed?). But wouldn't it be use ful to sort of clear that area so it can
be of use (New train factory?)

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689