Re: Rail traffic gets boost in `inland port' plan

"B."
> "James C."
>> "William Pearce"

>>> But there is still no sign of anything being done to provide
>>> rail access to the container terminal at Webb dock,

>> May have something to do with the cost....it would cost 50m$ to
>> restore this line because of the Colonial Stadium block the
>> original right of way.

>So?  I think having a railway line straght down the middle of the
>playing field would be great.  At least there would be something
>interesting in Colonial Stadium for the first time ever...

Just make sure the ballast doesn't die from the lack of sun. (:

Say, whose idea was it exactly to ballast the Sydney airport line? Barking
mad.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME