Re: Rail traffic gets boost in `inland port' plan

James C. <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote in message
8uoh1s$htd$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8uoh1s$htd$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> In article <3a0fa5ae$0$19432
> $7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>, "William Pearce"
> <ben_issacs@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>> But there is still no sign of anything being done to provide
>> rail access to the container terminal at Webb dock,

> May have something to do with the cost....it would cost 50m$ to
> restore this line because of the Colonial Stadium block the
> original right of way.

So?  I think having a railway line straght down the middle of the
playing field would be great.  At least there would be something
interesting in Colonial Stadium for the first time ever...

--
B.

Email - gunzel412 at dingoblue dot net dot au
ICQ#  - 82329734
Phone - long, long, short, long.