Re: Travel patterns (was Re: New form of rail transportation)

Who is to say though that when choosing their place to live or work they
don't factor in public transport (the radial lines) into the equation? You
need a back up if your car breaks down. This could cauase people to
gravitate to work and home locations along our existing radial rail lines.

cheers Peter

8uqf71$65g$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8uqf71$65g$1@nnrp1.deja.com...