Privatisation of rail and career future

I have written some hard hitting material below that might be able to answer
some of your questions on future rail employmentin Australia. It relates to
the world in general as well.

Multinationalism is all apart of the Anti-Christ system being set up. (Note:
Governments are selling all that they own so it can be controlled from
'another' place)
United Nations Millenium Conference has just announced (examine their web
site carefully) a push for a world government, monetary system and religion.
If these are the days that you are not expecting Jesus to return, well don't
look UP!
Get saved and you will want to look up though.
Anyhow, as time goes on, inside reports will come out. Rumours with some
truth in it from ASR/AN experience seems that these multinationals will be
delighted in those workers who will 'offer to work for less than award OR
workplace agreement rates'!
The time has now come for this country to either get together and kick the
BIG shareholders around, OR, for the little workers to cause pain to the
little unions. Woe to those who sell their souls AGAINST other workers, as
what has happened to Reith will happen to those that cause others pain.
Reith is now going down, and he won't go up again. He is finished.
AUD will reach .48 US cents around Dec or Jan but apart from this I can't
tell what will happen in the world. Perplexing as it is, a Singapore
Airlines 747-400 crashed(This should not happen, well not in a 'logical'
world anyway!), so this is a warning, that NOTHING is safe. The Middle East
will have a peace agreement very soon, as prophesied in Ezekiel 38 in the
bible.
As crazy as this email IS, will be as crazy as the world is going to become
NOW. We are here in the final moments before the return to Christ.
Let those of a humble spirit ask Jesus for forgiveness and ask Him to come
into their hearts. Prepare now, NOW, as the time is so short. I am NOT
kidding. This is NO JOKE.
After Jesus's return and the catching away of His church, there will be a
GREAT tribulation for 7 years. Don't wait to see the tribulation, act now,
as if you wait for a nuclear bomb to come, will you also wait to build your
shelter until you see the bomb? Of course it will be too late.
You have received the warning signs.
I strongly urge you, in love, to repent, and see that you are safe so as not
to be caught 'out'. Jesus did not hate any person. He came because of His
Father's love for us, so respond.

This link is provided for the purpose of receiving Christ. I am not
associated with this web site. Please understand, I do this because I have
God's love, and when I have God's love, I love you!
http://www.kcm.org/faith/salvation.html