Re: Privatisation of rail and career future

I don't look UP on many days because of pigeon poop!  This bloke needs to
talk to someone who'll listen, a psychiatrist, counsellor or most of the
250 million crazy Americans who dabble and believe in such tripe.

You poor bastard. I really feel for you.

regards

Brian

Mr X <Rail.bob.eastwestfreight@foothills.net> wrote in article
<vxZL5.12819$SF5.278658@ozemail.com.au>...
> I have written some hard hitting material below that might be able to
answer
> some of your questions on future rail employmentin Australia. It relates
> the world in general as well.
>

> Multinationalism is all apart of the Anti-Christ system being set up.
(Note: