Re: NSW steam loco boilers

Greetings all,
The Illawarra Light Railway Museum Society Ltd at Albion Park near
Wollongong, is pleased to announce that all FOUR of our operational 2' gauge
steam locomotives have passed their annual boiler inspection and are fit for
service. Our site and locomotives are available for charter. Last Sunday,
Hawthorn-Leslie 0-4-0ST "Burra" and  Hudswell Clarke 0-6-0 "Cairns" were in
service for a visiting group. The museum collection also includes six
operational diesel locomotives.

Our stationary steam engine display is not operational because the vertical
boiler(ex Brownhoist railcrane) is down for re-tubing at present. Repairs
are being investigated for the boiler intended for the Shay.

Our next public running day is Sunday 12th November. Steam train rides
available from 11:00 to 16:30.
Electric hauled 2' gauge "miners tram" and 7.25" gauge miniature train rides
are also available.

Why not plan a visit to one of the best kept secrets in the Illawarra? Just
over 1 hour south of Sydney.
Regards, John Garaty Sales Manager, ILRMS

steamfreak <steamfreak711@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Yuri" <steam4me@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message

hijacked back to NSW    ;-)