Re: [VIC] Robinvale tour - Day 1

They are quite realistic and balanced in their colour.

I have  friend who showed me some photos he took with his digital camera
(expensive one too) but the photos he showed me had color that was a bit too
strong. Although the pictures were high resolution, foreground sibjects
appeared as though they had been cut and pasted onto the background.

cheers Peter

3A03230D.78008335@ozemail.com.au">news:3A03230D.78008335@ozemail.com.au...