Re: [NSW] Wish list for upgraded ticket vending machines + some observations

trainman@ozemail.com.au (David Johnson) wrote in
<3A0755E7.B5F7BC02@ozemail.com.au>:

>> >* Will all stations get the touch screens?
>>
>> When will the blardy useless ticket machines (touch screens included)
>> sell Day Rovers??? Why should I have to buy a single ticket from one
>> station to say Strathfield to buy a Day Rover?
>>
>> Useless really.
>
>As soon as Melbourne's trams sell daily tickets!

So that would mean, when I come to Sydney in January, I'll be able to buy a
Day Rover from the touchscreen machines? (-:

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".