Re: [NSW] Wish list for upgraded ticket vending machines + some observations

Travelpass Green manages to cover the costs.

Buy a return ticket and you'll know what I mean: for Child under 16,
the usualy off-peak return fare from any suburban station to another
suburban station is $2.20, but to Olympic Park it's around $3.60

In article <3A07D0FE.BF769146@yahoo.com>,
  Ben Munro <sporologist@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hubert Lam wrote:
> >
> > So how are Airport Line tickets supposed to be sold now? CityRail
> > claims the old machines aren't capable of calculating the Station
> > Access Fee (don't ask me how they calculate the 60c station access
fee
> > at Olympic Park)
>
> Are you sure Olympic park has an access fee? I've used a green
> travelpass to get there. I asked whether I needed to buy a gate pass
> get out of the station, but the attendant said no, and waved me
through.

|Hubert              hubert@imap4.com      |
|Public Transport Ticketing @              |
|http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kiwifruit |