Re: Official announcemnt on Sydney to Canberra yet???

Maybe the issue is that the VFT want an accelerated tax depreciation which
is on a different scale to an accounting depreciation. this means that from
a tax point of view they can incur huge tax losses up front and carry those
tax losses forward while making a (relatively) smaller accounting loss
earlier and from an accounting point of view breaking even earlier.

Andrew

3a06d8a7.62896190@can-news.tpg.com.au">news:3a06d8a7.62896190@can-news.tpg.com.au...