Re: Our nearby neighbours in NZ....

Lived in Victoria all my life!
Since 1984 I have always had my House and Car Airconditioned.
I have had the Air Conditioner on the roof unbagged since late september,
and the last time we went to SKI at Falls Creek I had to turn it off as we
locked up.
I have been wearing shorts and singlet for over a month [much to Riittas
disgust]
I have toured all over Australia, and experienced the Dessert Heat,
Queenslands and [Sydney's] Wet Heat, and if that is what you call warm, well
then I guess, your brains must be pickled.
Four years ago I moved out of Melbourne and back to Wodonga....This really
is one good day following another!
Crocs,sharks,Sand Flies, Sea Wasps, Sewerage flowing into swimming beaches,
all belong to other places. Just an hour ago I came back from Albury [NSW]
and as I crossed the Causeway and over the Murray, to return to Lovely Green
Victoria, off the steeply canted pot hole filled roads, the grubby looking
suburbs, the ignorant drivers [well not much worse than ours {and shut up
Daryl!!}] I really did breathe a sigh of relief as I entered more familiar,
safer, surroundings...
Give me Victoria every time!
Cheers
Rod [comtrain]