[NSW] Ropes Creek

To all

I'm interested in something with the old Ropes Creek line (Electrified,
junction with St. Marys,built after WWII, Dunheaved, Cochrane and Ropes
Creek Stations and closed in 1986). Or what I like calling it "Ropsy".

I come past that line every week. I was looking in an old street
directory (The most unreliable source of information for a rail
enthusiast, no offence) and an old Sydney atlas and found the line
still there.

Just before Dunheaved Station there would be another track stretching
out and extending around the boundary of the East of Dunheaved Golf
Course (This was in the atlas)

In the Street directory, there would be "disused line" and will have
the same track I'm trying to explain.

Now I'm very curious about this, was there another line along the Ropsy
Branch line extending somewhere? Are there remains of it, like Ropsy
today?

Thanks
Maikha "v" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. Even thought I go past that line every week, would it be possible
to actually walk along the line til it goes into Commonwealth Property,
without restrictions?
P.P.S. anyone here got pictures of the line (I do know of one websit
that does)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.