Re: T67

The other day I saw a suburban speeding throught Flemo.
I was on a train that time, I noticed the surburban had an R-Set target
planet but the front didn't have the "Forehead".
This makes it look something like a  K set or something, but when the
train finally speed through the rear of the train had a forehead.

Was I hulucinating or does an R-SET out there roaming the tracks
dosen't have a forehead?

(Sorry to chage the subject)
Maikha "v" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <8uhrld$cue$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au>,
  "Glen O'Riley" <glen.orileyDES@PAMlinx.iwarp.com> wrote:
> I saw T67 come through Parramatta the other day and the lower part of
the
> nose was broken. Any ideas what happened or what/who it hit?
>
> --

> You Spam Me, I Report You
>
> Fight Spam @ www.caube.org.au

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/