Re: (NSW) City Circle Limited Stops?

I guess this is the same problem that had the plasma screen on No.1 platform
(Up main) at Strathfield the other day indicating the next train as All
stations to the city and scrolling all the station names through. Must have
been quite a mess at Croydon and Ashfield disembarking passengers!

--
Geoff Lillico
8ulfsb$u8p$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:8ulfsb$u8p$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...