Re: Freeride for late train/trams [Vic...where else:-)]

As far as I know PTC aren't really forcing bus operators to increase patrons
like what they did to trams/trains operators, therefore bus companies have
no resposibility to make the service attractive to passengers. All they need
to do is run the service. PTC don't forcing bus operators to run on time as
they do to Trains/trams as well.
Regulations to buses are easier then train/trams operators.

Cheers
James