Interesting thought for Vic City Loop Trains (was something about m**car*)

Here's a novel suggestion based on my few days down here.

Is it so hard to run BS trains around the loop in one direction and
make it the same direction all day and the HS trains around the loop in
the opposite direction?

btw, we have all forgotten about the 3rd rail company  that would
appear to exist for metro Melbourne train services, the Met. I can cope
as I know the system (OK, not as well as the locals) but how confused
would first timers be? Supply me with stickers and a good wage and will
ride the trains all day changing the interior stickers, maps etc and
someone else can do the outside stickers at night etc. The way things
are going, Met ID will still be floating around for many years (they
aren't planning to change the names of BS/HS like they did for V/line
Freight aka Freight Victoria aka Freight Australia (what will it be
called next month?)

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/