Re: [SBS] "Going home"

I've been away from a TV for a while so I haven't seen the show in
question. However, just because a show is sponsored ie "brought to you
by (insert company here), it doesn't mean that it was made by that
company. The company may provide locations or other assistance or may
not. For example, Pizza (SBS Mon 2100) is brought to us by Pizza Haven.
I'd imagine that this show is extracting laughs out of train travel
just like Pizza deals with extracting laughs about Pizza delivery
persons (they even had Dougie the lo longer Pizza Boy doing a cameo).

I'd go on but this isn't aus.tv (which I'll check when i return home).

Eric
http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/

Pics from Melbourne May 2000 trip coming soon

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.