Re: [SBS] "Going home"

Jonathan Boles wrote:
>I don't think so they match up. Even in insides themselves don't match up.. I
>saw in an ad for the program, the interior of an a/c K (or C) set, but it had
>G-set style seats inside, and the seats were covered with wrinkly vinyl. Can
>anyone explain?

The outside shots have everything... certainly G and V sets, but a variety
of silver suburban trains as well.

The inside appears to be primarily based on a G-set.  The majority of
seats look very similar, with only the padding different, lined up in the
same 2-3 configureation.  However there are some seats near the stairwells
that look like T-set seats... not nearly as tall for one thing.  Of course
the biggest "error" is that it has a nice wide ailse that the people
casually stroll down, which is certainly not something you'll see on a
G-set, which has a narrow and cramped ailse.

And if I'm going to be picky... it's supposed to be a 6.30ish train that
runs for 90 minutes, yet tonight the passengers were discussing Home &
Away.  Oops. :)

For the most part, the show reminded me of the days when I used to
regularly catch the 5.18pm Martin Place - Port Kembla service, if perhaps
a little tamer.  That said, it got a bit ridiculous at times, making it
even more dull than need be.

Goes into the "if there's nothing else on" basket for me.

--
Robs the Sydney Wollongong Quokka
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~quokka/