Re: [SBS] "Going home"

Jonathan Boles <mousewithglasses@mail.com> wrote in message
01bfc4ae$db751420$a4e236cb@tom-boles">news:01bfc4ae$db751420$a4e236cb@tom-boles...
> I don't think so they match up. Even in insides themselves don't match
up.. I
> saw in an ad for the program, the interior of an a/c K (or C) set, but it
had
> G-set style seats inside, and the seats were covered with wrinkly vinyl.
Can
> anyone explain?

The shows producers aparently wanted to use a V set car but couldn't get one
so they built their own. There are many things they got wrong or did for
effect, like the blue walls near the doors, the red colour downstairs, the
huge light in the ceiling, the unusual window frames, the seats and seat
covering, the luggage racks etc...

bye tr

trendy's trainpage:
www.geocities.com/trendy_rechauffe