Tony Gatt's vain, failing, and offensive attempt at trying to make Dave Proctor look like "Goose".

Tony Gatt <baulko@tig.com.au> wrote in article
<392A3BA7.E76BB19D@tig.com.au>...
> Before anyone gets excited about people like me (and I am referring to
Jonathan
> Boles particularly)  "buying into the argument", I have a right to reply to
> this, seeing I was mentioned!

No, I don't get excited about you at all. What put that idea in your head?

> > "Jonathan Boles" <mousewithglasses@mail.com> wrote in message
> > > Let's have a vote on this: is Saunders posting "interesting and topical
> > things"
> > > to this n/g, or "opinionated views"?

> You would be the last person I would expect to want to discuss intersting and
> topical..
>
> Its called Freedom of Speech, thought we'd had this discussion before.
> and even if it were a "personal opinion", you would not be able to moderate
> further discussion.

I'm not sure about you, but I'm not trying to moderate anything. (btw I detect
a misquote above, a sure sign of twisted facts!)

> Surely Stuart could email David personally tho..
>
> > Don't bother with him, Jonathon. The last time he posted the newsgroup was
> > tied up for days with heaps of posts on pretty much nothing else, so that
> > things that *WERE* interesting were lost in the noise. Best to killfile
him,
> > so that you won't see his post again.

> Ohhhh, the killfile again, spare us.. between this and v-sets, the group is
> getting out of hand..

Really? He likes V sets, I like a/c K sets. I'm sure you've got a favourite
train out there too. What's wrong with that?

Is that how scared you are over a kill file? Yes? THEN GET SOME HELP!

> Its funny how when people become attacked personally, they start screaming
SPAM,
> but it is not a problem for them to attack others innocently. (see below - I
get
> a mention and I haven't done anything)
> Whats good for the goose..

Whatever. This is a newsgroup, not a farm.

I don't see DP screaming spam!!?? I'm not surprised that he mentions you too: I
remember, he remebers, and I know you remember your immature rant several
months ago, sparked by the fact that has a lot of knowledge that he wants to
give to the n/g, in his numerous postings.

> > The really weird thing is that I have never ever seen him take me to task
> > for anything I have said, to attempt to prove that I was inaccurate. I do
> > not mind being told when I am wrong,
>
> Yes you do. Everytime somebody passes an objection to what you have posted in
> the newsgroup, it turns into a thread that could almost rival the 1998
Patricks
> event.. always with you clutching at straws in a vain attempt to not have to
> utter the words "I was wrong"

I don't have a killfile. I see everything in this n/g. How wrong you are.

> > but to just wade in with an attack like
> > that is unwarranted.
>
> I couldn't agree more. No reason,  apart from the killfile routine, why he
> should not have sent you a personal email with his "get well" regards.
However,
> he may not have noticed your misfortune had you not mentioned it in every
second
> post during the last week.
>
> > Tony is just as bad, always attacking me personally,
>
> This is where I step in, for the last time I DO NOT ATTACK YOU PERSONALLY,
> unfortunately, you lack the ability to be able to decipher between a personal
> attack and constructive criticism.
> I bring you into it after about your fourth response for failing to admit
your
> mistakes. There is a huge difference.

Really? Where do YOU draw the line? Off the scale? Maybe all those offensive
emails were planted in Railpage's archives by a Russian spy...

> > rather than what I am saying. By all means, attack what I am saying, but
> > back it up with the facts.
>
> I shall, please check the archives, and better still, check the followup
> personal email.

Oh no!! Please don't SPAM me!!!!!!!