Proctor from Penrith

Hey there Proctor, how is the wrist. We can only speculate what caused
it, I have my theory's.

And Proctor, I'm still waiting for you to 'get me', remember, you made
all these threats and as usual didn't follow through.

By the way, thanks to all those people who actually post interesting
and topical things to this board, not just their opinionated views
which I'm sure they post just so they can read their own name.
(wankers, oops, what did you say happened to that wrist Proctor)

Stuart Saunders

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.